RIVERSIDE RODENT CONTROL EXPERTS
Rodents Stop Is Here for You
No one’s idea of fun includes dealing with a rodent infestation. So don’t! At Rodents Stop, we offer rodent control in Riverside to get rid of any rats, mice, or other unwanted rodent guests quickly and naturally. Our cutting-edge, patented spray neutralizes odor while removing pheromones, so rodents are not tempted to return to the scene of an infestation in the future. And if spraying is not what you’re looking for, we can also provide you with our industry-leading entrapment kit. We promise that all of our solutions are poison-free, pet-friendly, and safe for everyone on your property. But don’t take our word for it—check out our reviews to see what a great reputation Rodents Stop has for yourself. We promise, our Riverside rodents experts are here to go above and beyond to help stop your rodent problem ASAP. Contact us today, and schedule a free in-person estimate to get started.
Rodent Control Services in Riverside for a Range of Needs
If you have ever been through a rodent infestation, you already know what a trying experience it can be. That’s why our experts at Rodents Stop offer services designed to rid your home of rodents ASAP. Whether you’re dealing with a major problem or a minor inconvenience, we’ll go above and beyond to get rid of every single rodent on your property. Our technicians can provide a range of treatment, removal, exclusion, extermination, and cleanup techniques tailored to fit households big and small. Plus we will never try to upsell you on a maintenance package you don’t need, and our prices are upfront and honest. We promise, with Rodents Stop, what you see is what you get.
Call our Riverside rodent control team today for:
- Norway Ray Control: The Norway rat is a large brown rodent found in multiple parts of North America. These rats are not particularly agile and are prone to having bad eyesight, but they are good hearers. They can also jump, climb, and swim quite fast. More importantly, Norway rats breed quickly, cause damage wherever they go, and will go out of their way to find an available food source, so it is important to call a pest control professional if you have found a Norway rat in your house ASAP.
- Roof Rat Control: If you have noticed a rat running across a telephone wire, chances are it was a roof rat. These brownish-black rodents get their name from their preference for making nests high up. To prevent roof rats from entering your property, it is extremely important to keep trees and plants near your home well-trimmed. Too often, a roof rat will get into someone’s house by climbing from a tree branch, onto the roof, and into the attic, where it will then start to tear up insulation to make its nest.
- California Mice Control: California mice are fascinating animals that use ultrasound to communicate. Unlike most rodents, they also mate for life. However, the things that make these rodents interesting are also what makes them hard to get rid of. These small brown mice are great at hiding, and once they have moved in somewhere, they can become extremely aggressive and territorial.
- Deer Mice Control: Similar to the California mouse in appearance, the deer mouse is actually one of the more dangerous pets you could end up having to deal with on your property. This isn’t because they are particularly violent or aggressive, but because they are the leading carriers of Hantavirus in the U.S. The good news is that deer mice prefer to make their nests outside, so you are more likely to find them in a barn or shed than in your actual house. However, if you do spot a deer mouse in your home, call a rodent control company and stay away, as even coming in contact with deer mice droppings can be dangerous.
- House Mice Control: Part of the reason the house mouse gets its name is because it is one of the most common household pests both in North American and around the world. While they may not be as directly dangerous as the deer mouse, house mice are a more persistent threat, as they gnaw on wood and wires, contaminate food, and leave droppings everywhere they go. Plus they are persistent, and can be very hard to get rid of once they have settled in somewhere. One common sign of a house mice infestation is their nasty-smelling urine, which they use to communicate. So if you keep noticing a foul, unexplained odor in your house, consider calling a pest control professional to get to the bottom of it.
- Gopher Control: Gophers are not the harmless animals many make them out to me. While they do have some benefits for the ecosystem, they can be disastrous for residential homeowners, as they eat tree roots and shrubs, and will tear up lawns and gardens to dig their tunnels. Gophers typically only travel one at a time, but even a single gopher tunnel can cause a lot of property damage, so if you have noticed one on your property, you better either call for pest control or hope there is a hungry predator nearby.
Other Riverside Pest Control Options
In addition to our standard pest control services, Rodents Stop is proud to offer a number of home improvement options to help keep your home safe, pest-free, and looking better than ever for years to come. We offer pest-proofing so you do not even have to worry about an infestation in the first place. We also provide attic cleaning services, including insulation replacement and asbestos removal, in case a rodent has gotten in your attic and torn up your insulation. If you are considering purchasing a new home, we highly suggest you contact us for a professional rodent inspection. And with new construction services to help ensure rodent damage does not interfere with your daily life, Rodents Stop truly has something for everyone.
Call Our Trusted Riverside Rodent Control Company Today
Rodents Stop is committed to offering affordable services for every homeowner. That’s why we provide several financing options to fit a range of budgets. As a family-owned and operated company, we also want your family to feel completely protected, which is why we’re here to ensure you that our business is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Because we are all about convenience, you can call us any day of the week for phone support—seriously, feel free to reach out 24/7! And with our Lifetime Protection Guarantee on every single service, it’s hard to get a bad deal when you hire the Riverside pest control pros at Rodents Stop.
HERE'S WHAT SETS US APART:
REQUEST YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
What our customer says
EXCELLENT 175+ Reviews On
I had a recurrent problem of rats winding up in my attic and had tried a couple of other pest control services over a few years, with the problem always recurring after a short while. I decided to give Rodents Stop a try after reading some of the reviews here on Yelp. They came out and explained how the (essentially temporary) measures I'd taken before would never really keep the rats away for good, due to the scents/pheromones that were remaining in my attic (leading them to keep trying to find ways in).
For months I denied the overwhelming reality-I had a major rat infestation! And all my efforts to quell the populating rodents were in vain. After the rats had chewed into my couch trying to get the food left behind by my kids, that's when I knew the problem was bigger than I could handle by myself. All the rat traps, from mechanical to electronic were no match for nature biggest little beasts. It was like trying to get Miley Cyrus to just go away, it's just not gonna happen.
If you have a rodent problem, these are the guys to call! The lifetime guarantee is amazing; what better way to eradicate rodents and make sure they stay gone forever. They check the entire perimeter of your home--top to bottom--to ensure it is completely closed off to any future unwanted guests. They will make as many house calls as needed to address customer concerns. Seriously, give these guys a call. You won't regret it!
These guys really know what their doing. I had an ongoing problem for about 6 months, I could not sleep at night, my dog was driving me crazy. They came out and did their famous rodent treatment. No noises for about a month. Thank you guys.
Zeev, Heather, Ivan and the rest of the team are fantastic! We knew there was some rodent activity in our attic, but didn't do anything about it until the nasty critters got into our home and actually chewed a hole in the hard plastic elbow of our dishwasher drain line! We called Rodent Stop, and Zeev came out for an inspection and gave us a quote the very next day. We were relieved to have a plan of attack, and Ivan and his team took over the next morning. They started early, and by mid-afternoon had cleared away all evidence of the rodent activity (including all the scent trails). In addition to getting rid of the existing evidence, the team had patched up all of the access points, and left some traps in all the areas that had shown prior signs of activity to avoid future activity. It has been a week, and we are ecstatic with the results. While we heard some scratching activity the first few days (which was likely coming from outside where Ivan's team had patched some access points), the scratching has now ceased. Zeev came back yesterday, and confirmed that all of the "inside" traps -- i.e., those in enclosed spaces (i.e., our living quarters, the attic and crawlspace) -- remain armed and undisturbed, which indicates to us that the patching did the trick. The only trap that went off is in an outdoor shed that needs overall repair, and can't be made rodent proof at this time. That trap did catch one mouse, which was removed and the trap replaced. Assuming there is no further activity between now and Friday, we'll move forward with the new insulation in the attic, and be done -- all in very short order. Thanks Rodent Stop!!!
Rodents Stop made a lot of promises when they first came out, I thought it was to good to be true but wow, what an amazing service. From the office staff to the employees actually doing work. My problem was on going for about 2 years, I know right, who would deal with something for that long, the truth is that I tried other companies and they really didn't do much. Not to mention they didn't solve my problem. All other companies know how to do is set traps, they don't clean up, they don't seal openings, and they don't spray for disease. Also no one offers a life time guarantee like rodents stop. I like that. I feel like I just moved into a new house. It's been 2 months now and I'm actually getting some sleep at night. No dead rats in traps, no flies, nothing to do with rats or mice what's so ever. Thanks Rodents stop.
I emailed them a couple of times desperate for service. It says they service the Los Angeles area (which should include Bellflower). I'm disabled and live alone with my small dog. I've been fighting mice for 2.5 years but am in desperate need for someone who really knows what they are doing and has a lifetime warranty because my dog and I have become infested with some kind of parasites that the mice brought in. I have several lesions and a huge infection on my back from the parasites. I left them my email and phone number with no response. I can't find another company with their experience, ratings, and guarantee and I'm really desperate for help and really disappointed they haven't contacted me. Again I emailed you last night, and got zero response today. I don't get it. As long as I give you the review you want, you ignore me? But as soon as you don't like my rating, you'll move heaven and earth to talk to me??
We're selling our house and we needed to get take care of the mess that rats had done to our attic. Zev came out the next day and gave a fair quote for the job. The Rodents Stop crew came out the day after and took care of cleaning and patching the whole house in a timely manner. They were all very professional and very thorough. Heather on the phone was extremely delightful to deal with also. I highly recommend them!