Rodent Control In Alhambra
At Rodents Stop, Safety Is Our #1 Priority
Are you sick of mice scurrying across your kitchen? Sick of rats crawling around your attic? If any of this applies to you, call Rodents Stop today!
At Rodents Stop, we have been providing cutting-edge rodent control in Alhambra for ten years. Our industry-leading services include our patented spray, which neutralizes odor and kills pheromones, so when your current infestation is taken care of, pests are not drawn to your home in the future.
We can also provide our signature entrapment kit, plus all of our services are completely natural, non-toxic, and safe for pets, children, and your entire household. With a reputation for getting the job done right across Southern California, you always know you are in good hands when you hire our Alhambra rodent control pros. We even offer free, in-person estimates, so there’s no reason not to call Rodents Stop if you believe you have a rodent problem!
Experience the Best Alhambra Pest Control Services Available
- Norway Rat Control: Norway rats are large, brownish rats that commonly infest American homes. While not extremely agile, their skills include running, climbing, jumping, and swimming, and they are known for causing a ton of damage to residential and commercial properties by gnawing on things with their sharp teeth.
- Roof Rat Control: Roof rats get their name because they prefer to make their nests up high. If you have seen a rat running across a telephone wire, chances are it was a roof rat. These blackish/brownish rodents not only cause a ton of destruction to property, but will also contaminate stored food if given the chance, and can even spread dangerous diseases.
- California Mice Control: The California mouse, or California deer mouse, is a small rodent that is highly territorial and aggressive when it comes to protecting its property. Forget what you know about Mickey and Minnie—these rodents actually do mate for life! They can also produce six litters a year, and communicate through ultrasound, making them a fascinating creature to study and a difficult pest to get rid of.
- Deer Mice Control: Deer mice typically do not infest homes, preferring to stick to outside structures, such as sheds, garages, boathouses, etc. However, when deer mice do make their way into your home, it is important you call a qualified pest professional ASAP. These rodents may look tiny and harmless, but they are one of the few carriers of the hantavirus in the U.S., which they can even spread through droppings.
- House Mice Control: As you might’ve already guessed, house mice are one of the most common types of rodents that infest homes in the United States and around the world. Capable of breeding rapidly and carrying diseases, house mice also cause destruction wherever they go, gnawing on wood and wires in addition to contaminating food. House mice use urine to communicate with each other, so if you have noticed a nasty-smelling odor around your house, consider calling a pest control professional for an inspection.
In addition to the pest control services listed above, Rodents Stop is thrilled to also offer a number of new construction and pest-proofing options to help ensure your home stays clean and pest-free long after an infestation occurs. With attic cleaning and asbestos removal, we will help guarantee your insulation is in good working condition after an infestation. We can even help you install new insulation through the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Insulation Rebate Program. And if you are thinking of buying a new home, it is a good idea to call our experts for a pre-purchase rodent inspection. After all, the last thing you want is to move into your new house only to find you’ve already got unwanted guests!
Hire an Alhambra Pest Control Company You Can Trust
At Rodents Stop, we are committed to making sure homeowners in Alhambra and surrounding areas can always afford quality pest control services. That’s why we offer a number of financing options to suit your budget. We won’t ever try to sell you on any unnecessary maintenance programs, and all of our work is backed up by a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Our family-owned and operated company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so your property always remains completely safe. Plus we are available for support seven days a week, so you can feel free to call us 24/7!
HERE'S WHAT SETS US APART:
REQUEST YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
What our customer says
EXCELLENT 175+ Reviews On
I had a recurrent problem of rats winding up in my attic and had tried a couple of other pest control services over a few years, with the problem always recurring after a short while. I decided to give Rodents Stop a try after reading some of the reviews here on Yelp. They came out and explained how the (essentially temporary) measures I'd taken before would never really keep the rats away for good, due to the scents/pheromones that were remaining in my attic (leading them to keep trying to find ways in).
For months I denied the overwhelming reality-I had a major rat infestation! And all my efforts to quell the populating rodents were in vain. After the rats had chewed into my couch trying to get the food left behind by my kids, that's when I knew the problem was bigger than I could handle by myself. All the rat traps, from mechanical to electronic were no match for nature biggest little beasts. It was like trying to get Miley Cyrus to just go away, it's just not gonna happen.
If you have a rodent problem, these are the guys to call! The lifetime guarantee is amazing; what better way to eradicate rodents and make sure they stay gone forever. They check the entire perimeter of your home--top to bottom--to ensure it is completely closed off to any future unwanted guests. They will make as many house calls as needed to address customer concerns. Seriously, give these guys a call. You won't regret it!
These guys really know what their doing. I had an ongoing problem for about 6 months, I could not sleep at night, my dog was driving me crazy. They came out and did their famous rodent treatment. No noises for about a month. Thank you guys.
Zeev, Heather, Ivan and the rest of the team are fantastic! We knew there was some rodent activity in our attic, but didn't do anything about it until the nasty critters got into our home and actually chewed a hole in the hard plastic elbow of our dishwasher drain line! We called Rodent Stop, and Zeev came out for an inspection and gave us a quote the very next day. We were relieved to have a plan of attack, and Ivan and his team took over the next morning. They started early, and by mid-afternoon had cleared away all evidence of the rodent activity (including all the scent trails). In addition to getting rid of the existing evidence, the team had patched up all of the access points, and left some traps in all the areas that had shown prior signs of activity to avoid future activity. It has been a week, and we are ecstatic with the results. While we heard some scratching activity the first few days (which was likely coming from outside where Ivan's team had patched some access points), the scratching has now ceased. Zeev came back yesterday, and confirmed that all of the "inside" traps -- i.e., those in enclosed spaces (i.e., our living quarters, the attic and crawlspace) -- remain armed and undisturbed, which indicates to us that the patching did the trick. The only trap that went off is in an outdoor shed that needs overall repair, and can't be made rodent proof at this time. That trap did catch one mouse, which was removed and the trap replaced. Assuming there is no further activity between now and Friday, we'll move forward with the new insulation in the attic, and be done -- all in very short order. Thanks Rodent Stop!!!
Rodents Stop made a lot of promises when they first came out, I thought it was to good to be true but wow, what an amazing service. From the office staff to the employees actually doing work. My problem was on going for about 2 years, I know right, who would deal with something for that long, the truth is that I tried other companies and they really didn't do much. Not to mention they didn't solve my problem. All other companies know how to do is set traps, they don't clean up, they don't seal openings, and they don't spray for disease. Also no one offers a life time guarantee like rodents stop. I like that. I feel like I just moved into a new house. It's been 2 months now and I'm actually getting some sleep at night. No dead rats in traps, no flies, nothing to do with rats or mice what's so ever. Thanks Rodents stop.
I emailed them a couple of times desperate for service. It says they service the Los Angeles area (which should include Bellflower). I'm disabled and live alone with my small dog. I've been fighting mice for 2.5 years but am in desperate need for someone who really knows what they are doing and has a lifetime warranty because my dog and I have become infested with some kind of parasites that the mice brought in. I have several lesions and a huge infection on my back from the parasites. I left them my email and phone number with no response. I can't find another company with their experience, ratings, and guarantee and I'm really desperate for help and really disappointed they haven't contacted me. Again I emailed you last night, and got zero response today. I don't get it. As long as I give you the review you want, you ignore me? But as soon as you don't like my rating, you'll move heaven and earth to talk to me??
We're selling our house and we needed to get take care of the mess that rats had done to our attic. Zev came out the next day and gave a fair quote for the job. The Rodents Stop crew came out the day after and took care of cleaning and patching the whole house in a timely manner. They were all very professional and very thorough. Heather on the phone was extremely delightful to deal with also. I highly recommend them!