Rodents Stop is the best rodent control service company to protect your home from terrifying mice & rats in the Southern California area. Mice and rats can seem cute or fascinating like in a movie, but they can also be a threat to you, your family and your property!
Here are 8 facts about rodents you should be aware of:
● Mice and rats can spread 35 diseases to humans. According to the CDC, rodents can spread salmonellosis, hantavirus, and rat-bite fever. Rodents spread these diseases through their droppings, urine, saliva, bites, or through fleas or ticks which were once on a rodent.
● Rats teeth NEVER stop growing
– From the moment they are born, rodents continue to grow teeth throughout their whole life, this is why they are constantly looking for something to chew on, destroying everything in sight. Protect your home from costly rodent damages by contacting Rodents Stop for a home inspection and Rodent Proofing Services.
● Rodents carry pathogens and viruses that are contagious to humans and can cause fatal illness.
– Hazardous diseases are spread to humans through rodent droppings, direct contact, bites, and being bitten by a tick, flea or another insect that has bitten a rodent. The health of you and your loved ones is priceless. Rodents Stop’s trained technicians know how to properly handle any kind of rodent situation. We provide clean up and sanitation services to ensure a healthy rodent-free home.
● Rodents will try to chew through just about anything to find food and shelter.
– Mice and rats will chew through brick, wood, concrete, aluminum and even some types of metal to be able to access what they need.
● Rodent Infestation populations grow at an alarming rate.
– If you think you might have rodents in your home, act immediately before they spread and multiply because the longer you wait, the more of a challenge it will be to eliminate rodents from your home.
● Rodents can squeeze through an opening as small as a quarter-inch wide.
– The skeletal structure of rodents allows them to fit into very small openings due to the fact that their skull is the biggest part of their body. Keep rodents out by talking to Rodents Stop about Rodent Proofing your home.
● Rats can swim through plumbing and get into your home by crawling out of your toilet!
– Certain species of rats are great swimmers, they can tread in water for days, and hold their breath up to 5 minutes at a time. This is why it is never a good idea to flush a rodent down the toilet, they will usually swim right back up.
● Rats can grow as big as NINE pounds.
-The bamboo rat is known to be one of the biggest rat species that can grow as big as a cat!
Now that you are informed with these gruesome rodent facts, you can see why Rodents Stop is dedicated to helping the community one home at a time with maintaining a Rodent free home.
If you suspect a rodent infestation in your home, don’t let the problem escalate, call Rodents Stop as soon as you can to schedule a home inspection by our professional rodent technicians.
Rodents Stop is a family-owned business that has been addressing the needs of residents in Los Angeles County, Orange County and surrounding cities for the past 10 years! We have adapted to many changes in the rodent control industry, and are working to make your home rodent proofed through various green methods safe for you and your pets. We are available by phone or through our convenient online contact form. If your home is infested from rodents and you would like to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact us today.